The Counseling Center can provide copies of official high school transcripts.

Transcripts for current students: Please contact your school counselor or Mrs. Barber to request a copy of your transcript or to have your transcript sent to a college or employer.  

Final Transcripts for Seniors: Most colleges require a "final" transcript to verify graduation. Please complete the following form and submit it to Mrs. Barber.   Transcript Request.docx  
Forms can be emailed to [email protected], faxed to 717-789-2146, mailed to the school, or dropped off in the high school office. 

Alumni: Contact Cyndi Barber via email to [email protected].